
The kids were sick for pretty much all of January and Barry and I had our share of it as well, but I think we've gotten over the worst of it now. Clara is growing up fast and has such a fun personality. She likes running and climbing now. Quinton has been talking really well and suprises us with 6 or 7 word sentences that actually make sense. We're still working on the sleeping in his own bed thing, but I suppose that's a battle that won't end too soon. Sometimes he even sings songs or goes the extra mile to help his sister with something. We have our many moments of toddlerism (like when Quinton strips off his clothes and diaper and poops on the floor) but many moments of joy as well. They especially like to be cute right before going to bed at night by giggling and giving each other kisses, which I'm sure they do just to avoid going to sleep.

Before we put a safety latch on this cupboard, Quinton and Clara loved to get in the cereal and dump it all out on the floor.

Quinton LOVES stickers lately.

Ah, to be free and naked.

I wanted to get pictures of Clara getting messy eating spaghetti, but she was more excited about having her own plate to eat off of.

Clara gets a little protective of her bottle sometimes.
3 comments:
So many cute and funny pictures to comment on! I love seeing their brother and sister relationship. It is so cute. I love the last picture with Quinton going for Clara's bottle. Too funny!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. I had to do some catching up. Life is so crazy and busy with toddlers in the house. I'm right there too. And you still have a sense of humor. I love all the pictures. So much fun!
GREAT photos of the kids! Even if you're accomplishing nothing else, keep taking those pictures.
I've noticed our kids play very nicely with each other right before bed too - they know that if they cause any disturbance they're done!
Sweet, sweet kids.
Post a Comment