This was a highlight of my whole year. I was privileged to spend a magical day at Wadley Farms! First I attended a tea party celebrating the 10th anniversary of the book Edenbrooke with my beautiful friend, Sandy Kingston. My mom made my tea party dress and I had fun putting the outfits together. I even won a book at the tea party for my costume. The food was divine and I enjoyed seeing some friends from my writing group and Julianne Donaldson who taught my class. The castle and grounds were breathtaking!
Then Barry joined me for a masquerade ball in the evening. We ate, danced, watched a magician, and enjoyed incredible people and surroundings. Everything was lovely, fancy, and a little out of my comfort zone, but it's already one of my favorite memories! The dances ended up being one of my favorite parts. I hope we get to go to a ball again soon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment