Monday, January 31, 2022

January


January is always kind of a random month. The Santa picture isn't from January, but I had to get it in one of our books since I missed it for 2021. 
Miles played a prophet during singing time.
It was warm enough to go on walks occasionally.
Miles and I swam at the rec center.
We went to my nephew Ben's wedding and reception.
We took the kids ice skating at the rec center and they did a great job! Grumpy teenager are not exempt from my picture-taking.
Preschool was cancelled due to COVID at the teacher's, so a friend had all the kids over to her house.
Sawyer played football with a fence at school and lost. I had to pick him up from school!
Miles also got a nice shiner shortly after that (from the trampoline I think?). I was sure someone would call child services on us.
Barry and I went to Moab for a trail race he ran. It was a short, fun trip.
Clara went to Rexburg for a jump rope workshop. She was so sore she couldn't walk normally down the stairs for three days afterward!













 



No comments: