We had a blast celebrating this little guy's second birthday! We celebrated once in Rexburg with family after Thanksgiving and then again as a family on his actual birthday. He even got two Elmo cakes! For his birthday we went to the Hogle Zoo. Miles loves animals. It was a cold Monday night, so there weren't a ton of animals out, but there weren't any people either, which was fun. Then we went to have dinner at the City Creek Mall and to walk around Temple Square. We were at the Giving Machine in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building when I realized Miles wasn't with us. I panicked, but found him quickly in another part of the room just in the middle of the crowds. I was so happy he was okay. He is such an important member of our family and we all love him to pieces!
Monday, December 2, 2019
Miles Turns 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment