A couple weeks after we moved to Kaysville, we headed back to Idaho for a fun weekend. Barry and I went to The Piano Guys concert in Pocatello with Jeni and Shari. Then we stayed with Jeni for a couple days. They have a lot of fun things to do in their house and on their 10 acres. Warren and Quinton went for a ride in the ATV with Uncle Nolan and Sawyer loved playing Frisbee with cousin Steven. We were able to go to Scout Hollow to watch the full solar eclipse. It was amazing! Barry had to work so he missed it, but the kids all thought it was neat too. The not so fun part was the 6-hour drive home late that night due to traffic. I didn't think I'd survive driving so late with all the kids by myself, but we managed to make it.







No comments:
Post a Comment