Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Famous Potato Half Marathon


This time last year I was VERY pregnant with my fourth baby. I was so miserable physically that I dreaded going up and down the stairs. I promised myself that after I had Sawyer I wouldn't take my health for granted anymore and worked on getting in shape. I lost over 30 pounds from August to January and ran my 1st half marathon today! There have been a lot of ups and downs, but it feels great to achieve those goals! 

I had a lot of fun training for and running the marathon with my friends Shanna Rekow and Valerie Montero. I'm sure I would have wimped out of it without them!


After the race that day we took the kids to Settlers Park in Meridian where they have an awesome splash pad.


Katia, Evan, and Ava came to our house that night for a while, too.


No comments: