Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fun in Rigby

After a fun weekend in Oakley, we sent Barry off on his annual brothers' hike and the kids and I went to Rigby to visit family there. They always have lots of fun at Grandma Packer's house picking raspberries, jumping on the trampoline, going to the Rexburg water park, a movie, and running around with their cousins. 


Here they are throwing pop-it fireworks


The first morning we were there I asked Quinton to turn off the TV to come watch breakfast. He came a little unglued (as he sometimes does) at my request and was very upset at me that morning. Later I found 3 or 4 of these notes around the house. Translation: "I don't like you Mom. Quinton" Haha. I chose to laugh about it and every time I saw him I just kept saying, "I love you, Quinton." I was actually pretty proud of him for sounding out the words by himself.


At one point someone had picked a bucket of raspberries and set it on the counter in the kitchen. I was upstairs helping Sawyer and when I came down I found this little man with very red cheeks and a huge smile on his face because he had hit the berry jackpot with no one around to stop him from eating all of it!


Grandma made some sno-cones one night (and gave Warren a bath in the sink).


Here is Sawyer meeting Johnathan for the first time.


One night Grandma Packer's stake celebrated Pioneer Day at Krupp Scout Hollow. They had so much to do! Dinner, pony rides, cotton candy, sno-cones, crafts, balloon animals, a candy cannon, and more. It was a lot of fun. Before we went there, we made a stop at the Rigby library where they had an animal display. The kids thought it was really neat.




No comments: