Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break


For Spring Break this year we headed first to Rigby for a few days and then met Barry in Oakley for the weekend. The kids spent as much time as possible playing with their cousins. They especially love playing on the trampoline. Even Warren got into the spirit of things!



We had a fun lunch at Arctic Circle with Jeni and Shari. 

Friday night we were able to be there for the rededication of their cousin JD's grave in Idaho Falls. It was a very special way to celebrate what would have been his 8th birthday.


We had one last surprise Sunday morning in Oakley when we woke up to a world covered in snow. It felt a lot like Christmas until it melted that afternoon.

1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

Love seeing the updates! I love Warren in his sunday suit. Gage got Jared's hydration pack and just thinks its the best thing ever to have his own. I bet Clara and Quinton feel the same. I am so excited for the new baby!