Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trick or Treat


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The kids are so excited to dress up and get candy, it's hard not to get excited along with them. The picture above was the only one I could get with them all looking at the camera nicely and I was sad to see it was blurry. That's usually how it goes taking pictures of these guys. 
Clara was a princess, Quinton a dragon, and Warren was a prince. Quinton and Clara celebrated at school and that evening we went to our ward party and trunk or treat. Then Barry took them out to some neighborhoods. Of course it rained for the first time in a while for the only hour they were out and about, but they still came back with a haul of good candy!


Carving Pumpkins



Pumpkin waffles for breakfast




Quinton with his friend Zannah. He loved parading around at school!


Mummy dogs for lunch.





They get pretty silly when taking pictures!



1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

They look like they really enjoyed their costumes. I love your halloween meals. That so fun!