After the wedding, it was back to school and real life. I kicked my friends out of the house and Barry moved in. Barry got a new job in January at A to Z Family Services working with kids. I worked at Alltel until that summer when I got a new job doing transcription work for the FBI.
We had lots of fun finding places for all of our wedding gifts.
Valentine's Day
In May we took a trip up to Sandpoint to visit my brother Clint. I loved being able to show Barry the beautiful lake Clint's family had lived on. We also went to the Tri-Cities area and visited Joe's family.
Mia, McKenna, Taylor, Adison, Daxton
June 2007 in Rigby - Bryce, Shari, Heather, Mom, Jeni, Steve
Barry filled his role as man of the house very well!
Barry and his first garden he planted
Jenks Reunion 2007 - I'm not always a happy camper, especially when pregnant. It was fun to have a reunion like that and to see how close Barry's family is. We also went camping on our own near Pocatello that March and nearly froze to death!
Spitting watermelon seeds
My first fish! Too bad Barry had to do everything because I refuse to touch worms or fish.
Barry, on the other hand, has a deep relationship with the disgusting creatures.
At Heise Hot Springs in September
The kids where Barry worked had a habit of calling him Mr. Blueberry. So for Halloween he dressed up as a blueberry!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment