Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Days of School


On August 14th, Quinton started kindergarten. It's hard to believe he's already so big! This is a whole new phase of our lives we're entering now. It's strange to have him gone five mornings of the week. He had a tough time the first little while, but he seems to be getting the hang of it now and he's making lots of friends. His teacher is Mrs. Burningham and you can tell she really loves teaching kindergartners.


I went with him the first day to an orientation. This is the second day when he got to walk through the gate all by himself. He was a little nervous, but did great!


A couple weeks later Clara got to start preschool. The first day when she came home she was more talkative than I'd ever seen her. I think she's really going to love going to the Little Sunbeams Academy with Miss Sas.

No comments: