Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter




We had a fun Easter at home this year, starting with an Easter egg hunt in the backyard.


Then we colored eggs of course. This part gets more and more fun as the kids get older.



See the intense looks of concentration? Coloring eggs is serious business.




Warren got some yogurt bites and baby cookies in his basket. Yum!


This has been the look on Warren's face quite a bit lately as he takes those first few thrilling steps and then quickly plops down to crawl. He's starting to walk more than crawl, though!


Warren enjoyed being outside during the egg hunt, but he hated the feel of grass so he was trapped on the sidewalk. It doesn't look like he minded too much.


2 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Looks like egg decorating was a success! I agree that it's so much more fun when they are old enough to decorate by themselves(mostly!) and really enjoy it.

Kristen said...

Cute! I caught up on a lot of posts. Your kids are getting so big. I love Easter traditions.