My friend Rebecca took some amazing pictures of Warren when he was 11 days old. I never realized the work that goes into these pictures and she did a wonderful job!
Ahh! I could just die! So cute and so jealous you have a cute little guy to snuggle. I would want another one if they would stay teeny, tiny and snuggly. Not the wild heathens they are now. Congrats!
SO beautiful. My favorites are the 4th and 5th. (I know, you have to go look now.) One looks like he's a tiny little thing sleeping on a leaf. I love it. And the other is so sweet in the basket. But they are all amazing. I love newborn pictures and these are priceless. Congrats!
4 comments:
Warren is such a beautiful baby! Those pictures are amazing and fun!
Aww! The football ones are super. I love the green ones, too! Rebecca is so gifted.
Ahh! I could just die! So cute and so jealous you have a cute little guy to snuggle. I would want another one if they would stay teeny, tiny and snuggly. Not the wild heathens they are now. Congrats!
SO beautiful. My favorites are the 4th and 5th. (I know, you have to go look now.) One looks like he's a tiny little thing sleeping on a leaf. I love it. And the other is so sweet in the basket. But they are all amazing. I love newborn pictures and these are priceless. Congrats!
Post a Comment