Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer in Mountain Home

Since fall is about here it's probably time to post about some of the things we've been doing this summer. Our days are mostly filled with the usual things like house and yard work, but we try to throw in some fun and excitement every once in a while. 


Fishing at C.J. Strike Reservoir on Memorial Day.



Some friends had a few fun craft days for the kids. Here is one where we made cookies.



A picnic in the park.


Independence Day


Lighting fireworks.







We went to a fun 4th of July party at a friends' house where we had a barbecue, slip and slide, and all of the kids did a cute bike parade.

2 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

I love the pictures of Clara and Quinton with their arms around each other. I would sure love to come and visit you guys!

Kristen said...

Have I mentioned that your kids are super CUTE?