They are beautiful! I see them almost everyday and I think they get more beautiful each day!
Love the tutu!! She is adorable!
Very cute! I love doing photo shoots but the kids always dont!
What a beautiful smile. She is quite the little model!
She loves to smile, doesn't she! What a little doll in her dresses.
What pretty clothes Clara gets to wear! They goes so nicely with her awesome good looks!
Adorable pictures!!
holy cow-where does the time go? i can't believe she is already one. she is adorable-love the tutu and all the cute hair things! love yabernts
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They are beautiful! I see them almost everyday and I think they get more beautiful each day!
Love the tutu!! She is adorable!
Very cute! I love doing photo shoots but the kids always dont!
What a beautiful smile. She is quite the little model!
She loves to smile, doesn't she! What a little doll in her dresses.
What pretty clothes Clara gets to wear! They goes so nicely with her awesome good looks!
Adorable pictures!!
holy cow-where does the time go? i can't believe she is already one. she is adorable-love the tutu and all the cute hair things! love ya
bernts
Post a Comment