Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cute Little Girl

I finally broke down and bought some bows and flowers for Clara. I'm glad I did because she is really cute! Here are a few pictures of her cuteness.





2 comments:

Shari said...

I knew she would be so cute in them!

Kristen said...

I love them! She's a doll.

I've never been much of a bows and frills person myself, but with Nicole I found that they can be adorable on babies - and good for bald heads. =o)

Now that she's older I have a lot of fun putting bows etc in her hair. Little girls love it, and when they get older they can still be tomboys if they want to be!

Try this website www.chloereese.com if they're still there. Some are expensive, but there are cheaper sets too. They fit her better than tight walmart ones. But the ones you already have are super cute and will match most clothes, so you're
probably good for now.